[MOL] Thanks to all!!! [01314] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Thanks to all!!!

Hi everyone!  I am going to sign off, or try to..... But I will be back.  I
need to make sure that I am off this forum before I go on Christmas
vacation, so my email won't get totally bogged down.  I will sign back on in
January when we return.  (we are going home to ND)  Unfortunately my
Grandmother will only be in our hearts this year.  I have the joy, of
sorting through all of her things with my sister and determining what to do
with it all.  Kind of an emotional situation at best.  If any of you would
like to drop a line or two, feel free my email is crazyranch@earthlink.net
God Bless you all and have a Happy and Safe Christmas and New Year!!!
Hugs and Love
Pauli