Re: [MOL] Laetrile [01311] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Laetrile

This is a very interesting discussion Marty.  At American Biologics they put my
husband on Laetrille as well as the alivezatos therapy.  They do blood test there
to find out the immune is lacking. He didn't have any reaction to it that we know
of. There is so much going on with pain it is hard to tell what is doing what. I
know with myself I can not get by with taking just any multivitamin. I've tried a
few of them and the only one that really keeps me up and going is the shaklee
vitalea. I have not had a cold for over 2 yrs. now. That is unusual for me because
I would have allergies or colds all the time before I took 3 shots of alivezatos
and the shaklee vitamin. Everyone is differant. I think that is a point well taken
that one should really know what your immune system needs before taking anything or
spending.  It doesn't come cheap to have cancer.  I think people just get to
overwhelmed and excited when they see something help somebody they automatically
think it will help all. Unfortunately I find that not to be true. Your friend,
Beav