Re: [MOL] Laetrile [01302] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Laetrile

     I don't suppose that anyone has taken any time from their busy schedule
of curing people to do any actual scientific studies or has any published
articles explaining how they got results so that others can reproduce their
success.
    It's easy to accuse the drug companies of conspiracy, but until there are
scientific trials with proven results, not anecdotal success stories, one
should always be wary of miracle cures.  We often hear of the people who were
cured, never of the ones who weren't.