[MOL] lupus and brain cancer [01301] Medicine On Line

[MOL] lupus and brain cancer

My mother was diagnosied with glioblastoma multiforme two weeks ago.  She is
68 years old.  She could not have surgery, it was 3.5 cm on her left frontal
lobe.  My question is three part....What is the prognosis?  What affect will
her lupus have on her radiation treatments?  Could any of the medications
she took for lupus have contributed to her cancer?  I am still in shock
about all of this and looking for answers a day at a time... Amy