Re: [MOL] Fibromyalgia-for Charlotte Keys and Carol K [01285] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fibromyalgia-for Charlotte Keys and Carol K

Dear Charlotte,

There is a great Doctor in Orange County who specializes in this
disease. His name is Garth Nicholson. He is the reknown doctor who went
to Washington DC to prove that the gulf war veterans that came home were
not correctly diagnosed with leukemia or lymphoma, but fibromyalgia. He
proved his point and is now in charge of treating all these veterans. If
you wish to learn more about him just type his name on a search engine.
If I can be of any assistance here, i can get you  his phone number. he
does not charge for phone consultation and a  wonderful person to speak
with.  We have had much experience with this gentleman and his testings.

God Bless You,
marty auslander