Re: [MOL] For Jay....Campostar and other links to colon cancer [01273] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] For Jay....Campostar and other links to colon cancer

Dear Jay,

If you will look further down the information page, there are titles
underlined in red. click on to any of those  and that will bring up a
whole litany of information on Campostar. If it  doen't work for you,
advise me and I will log on for you and direct the message to your
attention.

God Bless You,
marty