Re: [MOL] Laetrile [01271] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Laetrile

My Dear Friend,

If you read my reply to you, the issue was not with MGN-3, but
laetrille. Basically laetrille is vitamin B17 or apricot pits and in
capsule or pill form and taken in dosages where humans are not
physiologically specific, they tend to have complications in terms of
allergic reactions, cramping and eventually severe diarrhea. In
addition, one must understand that any pill we take into our body, just
because it helped one, does not mean it helps us.  We can buy all the
vitamins and minerals and supplements and have a large container, if
that were the case as we all hear success stories about many medicines.
But, logically my friend, wouldn't it be best served if we first learned
about the deficiencies in the immune system in order to discover whether
laetrille or MGM3 or IP6 is best suited for us.  Truly I have read much
on this matter, and my wife was administered with laetrille both by IV
form and by pill form. The pill form found her with huge allergic
reactions to the cyanide and resulted in not only physical concern, but
emotional concern as well. Another key factor is that whatever we place
in our body, that we perceive to believe that is good for us, based on
what we learned is good for another, may tend to limit what is good for
us. Again, assuming MGN-3 may be good for us and is working, laetrille
may be counterproductive. That is a hypothetical correlation. But
essentially, without knowing the deficiencies in the immune system, its
rather disheartening to know whatever we plod ahead and injest in our
body is good for us. question:  would you just give pills to your
children without first  testing to see if that is the best for them? I
would think not. Then why do we do that to ourselves. Take heed my
friend. I have read all the articles on MGM3 and Laetrille. If there is
good functioning of white, t and be cells as well as basophil and
neutrophil cells, MGM3 being very expensive would not be best. It is
best when the NK cells are poorly functioning. How do you now yours are?

God bless You,
marty auslander