Re: [MOL] Polyps [01270] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Polyps

Dear Samg,

did the  Oncologists follow up with any type of radiation to maintain or
be rid of any residual cancer cells? If so, then yes she may be of tumor
cells. If not, I would ask the Docs why and present your question  to
them.

Please advise as we are interested.

God Bless You,
marty auslander