Re: [MOL] Re:Colon Cancer [01269] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re:Colon Cancer

Dear Jay,

If you log onto the following website, that will join you with  a colon
cancer discussion forum where you will meet many who are experiencing
similar conditions as yours. HOpe it benefits.

http://listserv.acor.org/archives/colon.html

God Bless You,
marty auslander