[MOL] Polyps [01264] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Polyps

Hello,

	My wife, aged 39, has just recently had a polyp removed. The polyp
was approx 1cm in diameter and was growing at the anus (outside). After
removal it was found
to contain a "fragment" of cancer.
	I would be really interested to hear from anyone with a similar
experience.
Does the fact that the polyp was removed mean she is totally clear of cancer
?
She had an endoscope and no other polyps were found and there is no history
of
colon cancer within her family although there is a history hemorrhoids,
which she
has suffered from slightly in the past.

Thank you in advance

samg