Re: [MOL] Hi!/REPLY [01259] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi!/REPLY

I remember when I was 14,( that would have been about 1950), I was
working in a nursing home after school and evenings, and I was taught to
always wear gloves when caring for cancer patients as it might be
contagious.  Old ways still linger.  Charlotte