Re: [MOL] Subject of Pain [01253] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Subject of Pain

I'm no doctor or don't pretend to know everything but from my own pain
experience and listening to other pain/cancer survivors they say bone pain
and treatments go together.  Hurrah for the good bone scan!!!!!  Have they
mentioned arthritis that's often the cause of bone pain as I've been told,
but I have met many pts at cancer support group meeting say the doctors told
them for years it was arthritis but then the old cancer rascal cells showed
up and guess what bone cancer mastastic spell? Tamoxifen fog, anyway I try to
research for my doctors since they all need skates to keep up with their
schedules. Carol K