Re: [MOL] Laetrile [01252] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Laetrile

Hi Martin,

I have really appreciated the valuable information you have given all the
great folks on this MOL list.  Please, before you warn people about
Laetrile and MGN-3, do a little more research.  Two of my friends have
been completely cured of cancer in the last two years using MGN-3,
which is non-toxic and has no side effects.  Please, after you have
read the book "World Without Cancer" by G. Edward Griffin, contact
me and let's discuss it.  The book contains numerous case studies
with names and locations of people who have been cured of cancer
using Laetrile.  He explains the "cyanide scare" with which the
drug companies succeeded in suppressing this real cancer cure in
1972 (see pages 95-103).

If you have further scientific proof, other than the 1972 cyanide scare,
that Laetrile is dangerous, I'd appreciate having it.  My information,
from several sources, is that cyanide is generated by Laetrile only when it
encounters a cancer cell, and then it affects only the cancer cell. All
normal cells are unaffected (unlike chemotherapy!).  I don't expect you
to take my word for this, but please read Griffin's book.  Then, if you
would call Dr. Contreras at the Oasis Clinic in Tijuana, he can give you
chapter and verse on 37 years of treatment of cancer patients using
Latrile/amygdalin/B-17, which is in the seeds of most fruits.  In my
e-book, which you can download free at:

         http://www.getandstaywell.com

you will find complete information, including bibliography, on MGN-3. It
is a proven immune system booster so your warning about "...when one does
not know the deficiencies in the immune system" is puzzling.  Why wouldn't
someone at least try a substance which has proven results over the last
eight years in curing cancer patients (real people, not animals) in Japan,
Egypt, Europe and the U.S?  As you've no doubt read, several drug companies
are working on vaccines and drugs which boost the immune system.  These will
be patented, expensive prescription medicine, presumably.  Immunologists
now use Interleukin-2 and Interferon to stimulate the immune system, both
of which are toxic and dangerous and don't work as well as MGN-3, which is
completely non-toxic.

Maybe your reference to "...deficiencies in the immune system" was meant
to apply only to Laetrile.  Obviously, if someone ate 100 or more apricot
or other fruit seeds all at one time, they might have an allergic reaction,
but it would not be caused by the cyanide in the fruit seeds.  Laetrile is
a natural substance which is present in most fruit seeds, particularly
concentrated in apricot seeds (the little ones inside the pit).

I'm not selling anything.  The e-book is free.  All I ask is that you keep
an open mind, as I am, until we've both studied the same sources.

To your health!

Bill Henderson