[MOL] Lisa from Nanc ():-) [01247] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lisa from Nanc ():-)

Hi Dear Lisa,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  I have missed not
hearing from you.  I quit my job, but now I am in the
cleaning mode.
Don is not doing to well with his memory and in pain,
his blood sugar has been going crazy lately.
Mom is right down in bed and only weights 82 lbs.
Please write whenever you wish.
Love, hugs and prayers to you and your family.
Your friend always,
Nanc ():-)