Re: [MOL] Hi! [01244] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi!

Hi Martha,
So good to read your letter.  I have missed you.
Sorry to hear that you are having trouble.
My heart, hand and tons of prayers will always go with
you, I pray that will give you some comfort.  I wished
I could be there in person.
Love you always,
Your Mom (Nanc) ():-)
Let me know how it goes for you....