Re: [MOL] Subject of PainBeav.Carol , Chris& Bridget [01237] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Subject of PainBeav.Carol , Chris& Bridget

Hi Carol O, You ask if I had had a MRI for pain yes I've had MRI's in 94
cervical and lumbar, then in 99 after the breast cancer after the pain became
more unbearable I had MRI's again and a bone scan and CT of brain I should
glow in the dark. Write again I'm slow some times I have degenerative
arthritis, fibromyalgia (pain) spinal stenosis. I swear the doctors see me
coming and say to each other lovingly boy I'll buy that new Jaguar with this
lady! lol Carol K