Re: [MOL] SU5416 [01235] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] SU5416

Dear Sharon,

Please call the NCI at 1-800-4cancer and they will direct you to
facilities that are administering this drug. I know that Stanford in
California was one of the first to publish success back in 1998.

God Bless You,
marty auslander