Re: [MOL] (no subject) [01233] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (no subject)

My Dear Friend,

Please follow instructions at the bottom of this message and you will
not have to be troubled with what you perceive to be d... messages or
forum. This list is protected by angels and we certainly do not wish to
annoy you or any other angel on this list. Please follow the
instructions.

God Bless You,
marty auslander