Re: [MOL] Re: Molers & Roses Carol [01231] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Molers & Roses Carol

Dear Beav,

Know them well. american Biologics is still in existance and is run by
Doctor Bradford and the owner is Scott. They are located in the same
place near the ocean. The other clinic is run by Doctor Rodrigo who
split off from American Biologics and is now named International
Biologics and may also have just recently changed their name once again.
We went to both clinics for consultation and to write a paper to
Alternative Medicine about our experiences with the consultations. We
were impressed by both clinics, although I believe they have had their
share of concerns this year. Thanks for mentioning it to me.
God Bless yOu,
marty auslander