Re: [MOL] Re: Molers & Roses Carol [01211] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Molers & Roses Carol

Hello Marty;
     This clinic used to be called American Biologics. They are now going by the
name of International Biologics.  the no. is 1-800-785-0490.. They have a little
hospital there. They do some conventional therapys but mostly natural. I have seen
alot of people get better here. They teach you how to eat organically.  Thanks so
much for your help and determination for others....Beav