Re: [MOL] Mom was just Rx'd with Myxoid Liposarcoma [01210] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mom was just Rx'd with Myxoid Liposarcoma

Dean;
   The survival rate I think means that they have paitents that have lived that
long on that certain trtmt.  If they continue to live 6 or 7 yrs. etc. then they
will say the survival rate is 7 yrs. or whatever........Beav