Re: [MOL] Hi!/REPLY [01204] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi!/REPLY

I had a retired cancer nurse tell me that eventually
onocology nurses end up getting cancer. I thought that was
so bizarre because there is absolutlely no evidence of
cancer being contagious.  Just thought I would add my
2cents......Beav