Re: [MOL] Hi! [01201] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi!

In a message dated 11/27/2000 11:13:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mjt@prodigy.net writes:

> .I like to think of God and The Holy Spirit coming with me to all these
things; it makes me feel less lonely.

Martha, be certain of it - they are with you.  I don't know your religion
(I'm Catholic) but I etreat and enlist the aid of all the souls in Heaven
every time my father has one of those "scary" appointments.  -chris