[MOL] Mom was just Rx'd with Myxoid Liposarcoma [01193] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mom was just Rx'd with Myxoid Liposarcoma

I know what it is- did a search...but I haven't found much info on course of
treatment.  She already had most of the mass removed from her leg.  They are
going to do a CT next week and she'll have more surgery on her leg shortly.

I've read some stats mentioning 5yr survival rates of high 70%-90%.  Does
that mean she only has 5 years to live at maximum?

FWIW, my mother had breast cancer previously which was in remission the past
2 years and I had testicular cancer 7 years ago.  My Grandfather died of
bone cancer.  So, cancer appears to be in my family.  :(

I'm interested in the possible treatment and most positive outlook on this
cancer.

TIA

Dean