[MOL] Christine [01176] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Christine

To All Who Knew and Loved my Mom,

  I am sorry to tell you all that my mom has passed away on Sunday,
November 26 at 6: 20 pm. Her passing was everything she wanted it to be.
She was surrounded by family; Sisters, brothers, husband, son and
daughter, son-in-law, and even a grandchild  all holding her and telling
her how she was and will always be loved and adored. She was a selfless,
caring, giving mother until the very end. She was not in pain. You can
contact me if you would like any other information.  Anyone who knew her
has suffered a huge loss, she was so special to so many.
                   Lisa

         lisafix@home.com
        (760) 630-1803