Re: [MOL] Hi! [01174] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi!

Hang in there, Martha. And don't let the ignorance of some people bother
you; if it wasn't so pathetic it would actually be amusing! LOL
And don't worry about the prayers; you'll have so many heaven will have to
take on more staff just to handle them all.
With thoughts of you from your friend,
Bridget