[MOL] Martha [01173] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Martha

Title: Martha
Martha, you are always in my thoughts and prayers.  I am glad that you "survived" Thanksgiving!  We had to drive all the way to VA to find some family since both of our boys are far away at the present time.  It was nice but the time flew by and I sure wish that the boys and my mother could have been with us!

Please keep us all posted on how things are going for you.  We will all be storming the gates with prayers!!

Mary Ann

I'm going for my MRI tonight.  My husband, Tony, is going to take me.  Afterwards, the pictures go to my radiosurgeon at Sloan, and he'll decided what to do next.  I feel pretty OK except for my nerves.  I have gone back to my doctor at Sloan...I feel more comfortable there.

Thanksgiving was OK...my mother-in-law brought down some food, which was good because I couldn't have cooked everything.   She had to add to my husband to keep everything very clean; wouldn't want him to catch my cancer.  I do miss my mother, my sister and my grandparents very much...I like to think of God and The Holy Spirit coming with me to all these things; it makes me feel less lonely.

Love, Hugs, and lots of prayers please, (over the next week or so),

Martha