From: English, Rhonda D
To: 'mol-cancer@lists.meds.com'
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2000 1:58 PM
Subject: [MOL] My dad has small cell lung cancer.

My dad was diagnosed with SCLC 6 days ago. I am still trying to get my head around this news.  We have not had the results yet of the bone scan or CT scan. All doctors are talking about is radiotherapy and no mention of chemotherapy...... After reading some articles tonight on the WWW I can't understand why? Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks in advance
Rhonda