Re: [MOL] Breast Cancer [01160] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Breast Cancer

Dear Irena,

I am certain you will find much information from the links that are
provided by this forum. I will also be sending you some educational
information that are designed for the young to understand as well as
sometimes the various diseases and medical information may be somewhat
overwhelming, even for us adults. So hope we can help in some way to
make your project that more successful. Please do log onto the links
from the Mol album. They will be quite informative.

Also you may wish to contact the American Cancer Society at
1-800-acs-1234 and the nationcal Cancer  society at 1-8004cancer and
they also will provide you with much  educational data for your
project. Those are toll free numbers and the information they will send
you is also free and quite promptly.

God Bless You,
marty auslander