Re: [MOL] A cute Joke [01159] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A cute Joke

Dear Charlotte,

Its fun to start off each day with a smile, isnt it. So glad that all
here enjoy the jokes and tidbits that provide our day with a smile. I do
enjoy all the jokes that are posted here. thank you for your reply.

God Bless You,
marty auslander