Re: [MOL] Re: Molers & Roses Carol [01156] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Molers & Roses Carol

Dear Beav,

Sorry for me intruding. I have noticed that you have mentioned a clinic
or clinics in Tiquana, but not the names. I am the   Director of health
and welfare at a clinic in Tiquana and am wondering if you wouldnt mind
sharing that name of the clinic. There are 75 immune therapy clinics in
tiquana, Mexico and many are reputable. One of my duties as a husband
and caregiver is to learn much about many clinics both conventional and
integrative so that we are prepared to be administered by one that may
be best for my  wife. Also I am interested in any and all immune therapy
centers around the  world that are developing techniques and therapies
for all cancers. That also is part of my job at the clinic abd to other
cancer discussion forum that may be interested in those new ideas.

Thank you for sharing what you have with this forum. We are impressed
with your determination and dedication.

God Bless You,
marty auslander