Re: [MOL] radiosurgery [01154] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] radiosurgery

Dearest Martha,

So glad that you are keeping us posted. While you have the latest and
probably most successful treatment of therapy and also in good hands,
please keep in mind that cancer takes sometimes years to develop. While
we are so impatient for the disease to be  rid of as a result of the
therapy, it will take some time to be rid of. You certainly are on the
right track for that success to develop and hope that you are employing
some of the holistic methods so that the disease totally is rid of and
that you are cancer free....as a whole.

God Bless You and keep up the great work.
marty auslander