Re: [MOL] From chris - update on my Dad... [00724] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From chris - update on my Dad...

Dear Chris,

We pray and we hold your hand in anxious results for the Doctors
opinion. Yes, we do feel helpless, but there may be some miracle
experience that may result from all our patient or impatient emotions. I
pray for yours and his miracle.

God Bless You,
marty and Barb