[MOL] Prostrate cancer [00567] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Prostrate cancer

I have just been diagnosed with prostrate cancer
I'm 53 my gleason reading is 3 which I've been told is low
but that doesnt stop me from having to choose between an operation or
radiation
I would be interested in what your dad has had and our he recovered
cheers

Chris Chambers
Technical Officer Survey
Ergon Energy
32-46 Dalrymple Road
Garbutt 4814
Queensland
Phone:- 07 4727 6649
Fax:- 07 4727 6849
Mobile:- 0417 076 569
Email:-chris.chambers@ergon.com.au

Have a nice Day

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please
notify the sender or helpdesk@ergon.com.au immediately, and delete all
copies. Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution
of this e-mail by an unintended recipient is prohibited. Ergon Energy
accepts no responsibility for the content of any e-mail sent by an employee
which is of a personal nature.