[MOL] Fwd: (no subject) [00540] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: (no subject)

---- Begin included message ----

             ON A POSITIVE NOTE

  On a positive note I've learned that no matter
  what happens, or how bad it seems today,
  life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

  I've learned that you can tell a lot about a
person by the way he/she handles these three
  things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and
  tangled Christmas tree lights.

  I've learned that regardless of your
  relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from
your
life.

I've learned that making a "living" is not the
  same thing as making a "life.
  I've learned that life sometimes gives
  you a second chance.

  I've learned that you shouldn't go through
  life with a catcher's mitt on both hands.
  You need to be able to throw something back.

  I've learned that if you pursue happiness,
  it will elude you. But if you focus on your family, your friends, the needs
of others,
your work and doing the very best you can,happiness will find you.

I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually
make the right decision.

  I've learned that even when I have pains,
I don't have to be one.

  I've learned that every day you should reach
out and touch someone. People love that human
  touch - holding hands, a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.
  I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.

  I've learned that you should pass this on
  to someone you care about... I just did.
  Sometimes they just need a little something to
  make them smile.
  A SPECIAL NOTE:
  People will forget what you said
  People will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel....

---- End included message ----