[MOL] Testicle Cancer [00538] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Testicle Cancer

After discovering a lump on my testicle, MD had me complete ultrasound,
appears abnormal, immediately scheduled me for a procedure to remove
testicle.  I am 43, Chest X-ray came back negative, have all the kids I want,
just wondering if he is moving too quickly.  Is there any alternative to
giving up a testicle??  Thanks.