From: Lillian
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: [MOL] side effects - can you help?/REply

Hope this will help you and your dad.  Does your father have mouth sores?  Here's a lot of informaion for the two of you.  Hope it helps, Warmly, your friend, lillian

A drug called phenergan-antinousee (sp?) increases appitite

\Much information on Cisplatinum:

http://www.ussc.alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?exec=FAST+Search&type=all&query=Cisplatinum&exec=FAST+Search

Much Information on  5-FU:

http://www.ussc.alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?
exec=FAST+Search&type=all&query=5-FU&exec=FAST+Search

Some informationon Nasopharangeal:

http://www.ussc.alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?exec=FAST+Search&type=all&query=Nasopharangeal&exec=FAST+Search