[MOL] mol home typist wanted [00516] Medicine On Line

[MOL] mol home typist wanted

HI I found your add in yahoo.com request home typists.  I have been looking
for something I can do at home.  I can type 60 wpm and 10 key by touch.  If
your are still looking for home typists I am definately interested in the
job.  Please email me back, thank you Dawn Lammie (dmlammie@hotmail.com)