Re: [MOL] thalidamide [00463] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] thalidamide

Krystal, I certainly can offer no help; my only experience is that my father
TOOK the drug as part of lung cancer treatment.  I'd certainly be interested
to follow your report if you care to post it here - or send it to me @
ccr417@aol.com    -chris