Re: [MOL] radiation after-effects / REPLY [00381] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] radiation after-effects / REPLY

Ah Walter, you want me to give my trade secrets away???  I researched it
just for you, no line.  It took a bit to find it.  Went through approx. 60
sites until I found just the right one.

Go to a browser site.
Type in what information you want
(This will bring many site links with descriptions)
Click on the link you think best suites your needs.

There is so much wonderful information one can gather from the internet.
Good luck, warmly, lillian