[MOL] more good news [00126] Medicine On Line

[MOL] more good news

All the pathology on my father's test came out great!!!  His cancer was
contained in the bladder, which is now gone.  He is going home and he's
doing fantastic!  We are all a little shell-shocked as we had braced
ourselves for the worse.  I think after recently losing my father-in-law
to cancer, I had expected my dad to die too.  Thanks you God.
Thanks to all of you too, because it is your stories and courage and
togetherness that helped me everyday.  I may not have posted much, but I
feel that we are bonded and that I know you all so intimately.  Thanks
again from my heart. MOLERS RULE!!!
Lynn Kirk