[MOL] Need info [00101] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Need info

Hello, I've been recently diagnosed with essential thrombocythemia.  I'm a
24 year male serving in the military.  I'm trying to find information on the
disease and possible treatments.  Currently my doctor is not giving me any
treatment because he says I'm to young.  Since I'm overseas I'm without a
second opinion.  I would appreciate any information relating to the disease
and or treatment/side effects.  Thank you for your time.
Ray

application/ms-tnef