[MOL] Pleura Mesothelioma [00088] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Pleura Mesothelioma

Halloo,

my name is Alexandra Stoltmann. I'm living in Germany. My mother (54 years
old) have cancer (Pleura Mesothelioma). Two years ago the Doctor found a
tumour. Since that time she tried every thing: chemotherapy, radiation
therapy... but nothing helped. The last chemotherapy made it worse then
before and she have big pain. The doctors (she have now 5) don't know what
to do. So she is on the point where she loose her hope and energy to live.
We need help but we don't know who can help us. Maybe some one can help us
or give us a tip what we can do.

My e-mail address is: alexandra@stoltmann.de

Please help us! Our family don't want loose a wonderful mother and wife.

Yours
Alexandra

This e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) named above only. As this
e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information, if you are not
the named addressee(s) or the person responsible for delivering the message
to the named addressee(s), please telephone us immediately. The contents of
this e-mail should not be disclosed to any other person nor copies taken.