[MOL] =) inquring real meaning of beatitudes =) [00083] Medicine On Line

[MOL] =) inquring real meaning of beatitudes =)

To whom this may concern:
     I am doing an exegetical study on Matthews Beatitudes. Please help me
out w/ all the info. I am doing a paper that is about 10 pages. I will also
compare Luke. Thanx. GOD BLESS!
                                  <3 in JESUS, JOEY =)

"ALL THINGS WORK OUT 4 GOOD 4 ALL THOSE WHO LOVE GOD AND R CALLED TO DO HIS
WILL." (Romans 8:28; 31-32?)