Re: [MOL] pain under left rib [00080] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] pain under left rib

Hi Krystal;
   Sounds like it might be a good thing to get a mri or catscan just to be sure.
If it is irritalble bowel syndrome or something simuliar you might try
metamucil. I have had that same experience and they found nothing. They tell me
it's stress. Metamucil has always worked for me... Good luck to you....Beav