Re: [MOL] news [00079] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] news

Hi Martha;
    Will be waiting to see what the tumor markers read next time after a longer
period on mgn3..My husband tried that too. We were doing about 3 differant
things and seemed like nothing works. Maybe need to stick with just one thing. I
have some friends that had a parakeet and they taught it to say "let's go
fishing"!! I didn't know parakeets could talk but apparntly they can..I love
birds too. They are alot of company. More then I ever thought they would be. We
rescued a cockatiel one time and that was a very fascinating bird. Hope you get
to feeling better....Love and prayers.....Beav