[MOL] pain under left rib [00075] Medicine On Line

[MOL] pain under left rib

i have had a pain under my left rib for a month now.
i have been to Dr. after Dr. they told me i had gas, then i was
constipated.
the last Dr. said it could be my spleen, i have to get a sonogram.
when i lay down is when it hurts the most and also after intercourse, it
use to hurt
during but not any more. The Dr. did all blood test and nothing showed.
Also when i have to urinate it feels as though im going to burst if i
don't go
rite away. and it hearts my stomach when i have a boulmovment.
can you help. thanx, Krystal