[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Joke [00074] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Joke

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/16/_/779612/_/973212641/

Hi there All... Thank you for Supporting Click 4 a Cure, here
Are the links for today's Joke. Every time you read our Jokes
our Sponsors will donate 10 cents on your behalf to help people
with Cancer.

http://click4acure.net/jokespg5.htm Rated PG
http://click4acure.net/jokesr5.htm Rated R
http://click4acure.net/quickie5.htm Rated PG

New Cartoon of the Day
http://click4acure.net/cartoon.htm

Click 4 a cure is proud to announce that we are Giving away
free E-mail addresses get yours Today and help people with cancer.
http://click4acure.net/mail.htm

Friends Birthday comming up??? why not send them an E-Card
http://click4acure.net/pickup.htm