Re: [MOL] FW: hello [00066] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] FW: hello

David, we started out in Ireland because our son is working for the Sunday
Business Post.  He is doing a fifth quarter internship to finish up his
masters in journalism.  So we thought we just HAD to go visit him while he
was there.  We did have a wonderful time.  I must admit that I never really
had a desire to go to Ireland but it is beautiful-especially the west coast
(Cliffs of Moher and the Ring of Kerry).

We did have 2 days of rain.  One was in Ireland and then the other was as we
drove from Chester through the Lake District to Edinburgh.  The Lake
District looked wonderful even in the rain, but I sure would like to see it
on a sunny day!!

We made the crossing from Ireland on a high speed ferry which only took an
hour and a half and cost 38 pounds.  I was afraid that I would get seasick
(because I have on every boat I have ever been on) but this ride went
smoothly.  It was a very large ship which even had a McDonalds on it along
with several other restaurants and a large duty free shop.

One of our favorite things was the pub!  We got real use to stopping by for
a pint of Guinness in the evening.  Over here all we seem to have are bars
and I don't like to go there.  The pubs seem to be more family oriented
while the bars are not.

Well, better get off this computer.  I just came in from mulching all of the
leaves in our yard.  We live on a half acre  in Ohio with lots of Oak and
maple trees.  This is the time of year that they lose all of their leaves so
that keeps me busy.  I also got up on a ladder and cleaned out the spouting
on 3 sides of the house.  I decided that was enough manual labor for one
day!!  Think I'll go read a book.  (Right now I'm working on a Hemingway
novel!)

Once again good luck on your exams and I hope the weather clears up for you
over there.  It sounds like you have had some real storms recently.

Mary Ann Montgomery