From: John Montgomery [mailto:monty48@voyager.net]
Sent: 02 November 2000 14:17
To: David.Whipps@equitas.co.uk
Subject: hello

Hi David!
Just a note from another MOL "lurker".  My husband and I were over in "your
neck of the woods" for a couple of weeks.  We just got home late last
Thursday.  I emailed MOL before we left because I couldn't remember where in
the UK you are.  I was thinking that MAYBE if we were close to you we would
have a chance to meet.  Anyway, I didn't get a response and now we have been
over and back.  I hope that we weren't too close to where you live or I will
feel awful about not finding out before we left.  Anyway, we visited Ireland
for a week.  Then we were in Wales for 2 days.  Last of all we stayed in
Chester, England, and then drove up through the Lake District to Edinburgh
for 3 days.  What a beautiful country you live in!!!!!

Good luck on your exams!

Mary Ann